Friday 11 June 2010

Blogging from iPad (iBlogger)

I'm using iBlogger to write this post on the iPad.

It's not a nice experience: portrait mode only and iPhone/iPod Touch screen size which becomes horribly pixelated - inc. keyboard - when enlarged.

The WordPress app offered a much nicer writing experience (see my Twitter blog for an example). I could also insert pictures with the WordPress app - I can't with iBlogger.

So, the app works fine on the smaller Apple devices but is much less satisfactory on the iPad. It needs an upgrade desperately - the TweetDeck iPad app leads the way in this respect I think. iBlogger 2 is due for release soon - here's hoping it's more iPad-friendly.

Mobile Blogging from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect webpage for everyone who would
like to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost
hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic which has
been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just wonderful!
Also visit my web site :: jailbreak